Saturday, November 19, 2005

working through the pain

Yesterday I managed to get some afternoon writing in despite the evening activity. I don't know that I'll get 6000 this weekend, but I think I'll try. If something else comes up, so be it. Just like last year, the sticking point is going to be my ending. I don't really know about how I can end it in a satisfactory way. I've just got the journey in my mind. Last year, I really didn't finish the novel, so this year, I have to be sure to do that. I've also got to learn to edit, but that's neither here nor there. I certainly don't have the momentum that I had when starting out, which is perfectly normal, I'm sure, although I'll get some more when I get closer to finishing, just to finish. Kind of like a marathon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home