Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Not a misanthrope.

Thanks to some unintentional caffeine consumption last night, i got a little extra writing in. Last night I was headed towards tragic in the story when I realized what was going on and changed to comitragic. The story took its big turn last night, and now the payoff comes. i don't really know how long it's going to take to write the payoff, and probably in editing, I'll make a decision to move some of these reveals up further in the story to give it a hook. I also think I'm probably not allowed to add any more characters, and need to subtract some in the editing process. Merge some characters, because there are too many right now for me to keep track of and keep busy, like putting on a play with 15 actors and 5 parts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home