Sunday, November 26, 2006

I went over 50k, so I have to start over

I'm above 50k, and when my project editor told me I was at 50,260, the text editor said 49,967 while the nano validator said 49,885. So I wrote some more to get validated. I still have a little more of the story to tell, but it's winding down, which is key to finishing, I think. During the editing process, I'll add detail.

My writing is heavily movie and tv influenced, I think, so maybe I should think about making this a screenplay, because it's closer to that than a novel perhaps.

I'm at Anodyne right now, but last night I was writing at Riverview Cafe, and earlier yesterday I was at MayDay, where I've spent a lot of time this month. I've also been to Blue Moon, and Friday night I was at the Midtown Market. I've probably been to Dunn Bros. at least once. I seem to get more done if I leave the house.

I'll finish up in the next couple, and then move on to drama for a month, although it's occurred to me to write the next one right now when everything is fresh in my mind. We'll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home