Saturday, November 25, 2006

almost done

I have no idea why I haven't posted here in five days. Anyway, I know how it's going to end, so now I sit down and write and it just pours out. It's pretty fun to write as fast as my fingers will type, which is way, way faster than last year. Again, the novel goes from light and comic to dark and serious and heavy. Oh, well. It will lead to a great third book in the series. Actually, this is a pivotal book, which will change my main character forever. Nice. the book took a big turn last night when I thought I knew how it was going to go, then inspiration hit, and I seized an opportunity which meant that the course of the story would change. You can't let that go, though. It's got big problems, yeah, but it's workable. I like it.

A good think to talk about tomorrow is the number of different places i've written this weekend and this month. I had zero words on Thanksgiving. I felt guilty, but tried to give myself permission, and it will turn out fine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home