Monday, November 20, 2006

My writing is tortured, and that's ok.

I wrote almost 700 excruciating words yesterday. It wasn't a productive weekend until last night, when I was able to get through whatever else was going on. There was some very important football to be watched on Saturday, so I had to cut my writing session short. I got a call in the middle of it confronting me and ridiculing me for being in a coffee shop, so I left because my peer rep is everything to me. And apparently, my peers are not writers.

It's later in the month, and time to bring the book on home. I think I know where it's going to go, even if I don't know how, so that's comforting. I achieved my daily quota just in my morning session today, which is nice, but I'd rather finish before the last day AND the book will likely be more than 50k, since I'm almost at 40k and I'm jsut now halfway through the school year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home