Monday, November 29, 2004

Victory. Sweet, candied victory.

So I passed 50k, which is nice. I had internet trouble last night, so I didn't update earlier, and it frustrated me to the point that I didn't feel like writing anymore. So I'll add some more to the story tonight, because although I've got a much better idea of how it's going to end than I did on Saturday, I still am not completely sure, which means I still don't know how much longer it's going to be. Honestly, though, I've been pacing for 50k, so if it doesn't get completely done by Wednesday, I won't feel at all guilty. I understand the danger of working without a deadline, so I'm going to try to finish. Really, the story could go on for a long time. This is the first time I've really felt like I could write a soap opera. Which is a project I want to do still. A math soap opera.

Thanks, Bret, for finally visiting. About time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home