Sunday, October 31, 2004

Greetings and salutations, fellow Gooch.

I see that this site got posted on the Nanowrimo homepage at last. Visitors from there are very welcome, obviously, seeing as how I'm an attention whore. My idea was to let the story take me somewhere, so my working title of Computer Dating is for Losers may not be appropriate. I think it attracts attention, though, so maybe I should keep it until I have a good reason to change. A friend communicated that maybe not everyone would understand this title is facetious, and "I'm not a loser!" but not in those words exactly. So...it's facetious. I don't believe the sentiment.

I bought a desk and chair at IKEA today so now there's no excuse. I'm going to read what #1 Sox Fan Stephen has to say to me tonight while the kids are ringing the doorbell, and then tomorrow it's ON. Problem is, tomorrow I'm mostly booked. Same with Tuesday because of this, whaddya callit, election.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home