Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Day One

I made a respectable word count today, big enough to take advantage of a day when I have a lot of time to work on it. Tomorrow I won't be able to take 90 minutes in the evening, plus dinking around and procrastinating time.

It's different working on a sequel. I don't really know what I'm supposed to be doing, so I'm recapping a little bit from the last novel including recapping parts I haven't written into the first one yet. So the action of the second novel hasn't gotten underway. I suppose I shouldn't wait too long if I want to finish this month.

I was imagining a month of zero free time, which means I must have forgotten last year. People talk about what a daunting task 50K in 30 days is, but a lot of those people probably have, like, kids. I don't think it will be that difficult if I stay healthy and don't fill up my schedule.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home